Top Blogs of 2021
by Mario Tarradell | December 17, 2021
Top Apex Blogs of 2021
Call 2021 the Year of Getting Back to Basics
After the COVID-19 pandemic that defined 2020, we all did our best to move forward in 2021. In other words, we got back to basics. The same can be said for the trucking industry, which continued to bring us the goods we need to keep moving during a year burdened with supply chain challenges.
How did we get back to basics here with the Apex blog? We published a series of posts that offered tips and how-to instructions for emerging trucking company owners. For those already hauling on the highway, we explored inspections (planned and impromptu) to keep those rigs compliant.
Starting a Hot Shot Business and Acing a Roadcheck and DOT Inspection
- How to Start a Hot Shot Trucking Business – Discover what hot shot trucking companies haul, the equipment used for hot shot truckers, and any special instructions for starting a hot shot trucking business.
- CVSA Roadcheck 2021 Focuses on Lighting and Hours of Service – To prepare for 2021’s annual CVSA Roadcheck, we offered hard-working truckers a primer on this year’s focus as well as COVID protocols and general inspection information.
- How to Plan for Level 2-6 DOT Inspections – Level 1 DOT inspections are the most common and the most well-known by truckers. But what about level 2-6 DOT inspections? We break each one down for you.
Apex Showcases Client Rigs Every Year
- Papenfuss Trucking Inc. Wins the 2022 Apex Client Calendar Contest – We love showcasing fabulous trucks from our awesome clients. So, we do it every year in our client calendar. Here we announce the winner of the client calendar contest as well as the other rigs getting colorful close-ups.
Two New Products Launched in 2021
We are always working toward launching new products that make life easier and business more productive for our clients. In 2020, we introduced the blynk™ digital payment platform. Now we have two more new products to talk about.
- 24/7 Factoring – Truckers never stop hauling loads no matter if it’s the weekend, at night, or during holidays. So why should they have to wait to get funded? With 24/7 Factoring, Apex clients can get their funds in near real-time – anytime – outside of normal banking hours.
- Cardless Fueling – Never swipe a fuel card again when you pump diesel at TA®, Petro Stopping Centers®, or TA Express®. TCS Fuel, which is part of the Apex Capital family, introduced Cardless Fueling. Now you can easily and conveniently get diesel fuel discounts, digitally.
Make 2022 the year you stop waiting to get paid and your trucking company gets steady and reliable cash flow consistently. Don’t wait to factor your freight bills with Apex. Are you ready? Give us a call at 855-369-2739 or get started here.