Apex Capital Media Information
For Media Inquiries, Contact:
Mario Tarradell, Bilingual Communications Specialist | email@example.com
About Apex Capital Corp
Apex Capital Corp is a full-service freight factoring company that specializes in small to medium-sized trucking companies. Apex, nationally known for its world-class customer service, buys freight invoices while nurturing its clients’ trucking companies to ensure long-term success. Apex offers clients an array of benefits and services designed to assist them in day-to-day back office support. We take pride in personal attention. Clients are family, not numbers.
At Apex, we want to be known for the legendary service we provide, the value we create, and the flawless execution we deliver.
- Founded November 1995
- Freight factoring industry leader with 25 years of experience
- Named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 15 times by the Best Companies Group
- Apex Fuel Card Program established in 2008 with fuel discounts at more than 1,000 locations across the country.
- Client Account Management Portal (AMP) debuted in 2008
- Trucking Company Startup Program launched in 2013
- TransConnect Services (TCS), a wholly owned subsidiary, formed in 2014
- NextLOAD, a free load board, introduced in 2015
- Apex Mobile FactoringTM App launched in 2015
- 24/7/365 Roadside Rescue Program began in 2016
- Launched blynk™, a proprietary digital payment system for factoring clients, in 2020
- Moved headquarters location to City Center Fort Worth in downtown Fort Worth, Texas.
The Story of Apex
Apex is in the business of helping people, of doing the right thing by our clients and our employees, and that desire permeates everything we do inside and outside our walls. David Baker started Apex with the vision “to create a company…where people would leave work at the end of the day and go home and tell their kids how they made a difference in the life of someone that day.” That’s the Apex way.
At Apex, it’s about people doing wonderful things for Apex and for our clients. That above all, makes Apex different from our competitors. It’s about the details, the focus on company culture and client attention. We always go the extra distance. We take service, honesty, and integrity to heart. Apex buys freight bills, yes, but we also work hard to help our clients’ businesses succeed. Their success is our success.
We believe in doing the “right” thing: integrity, ethics, open and honest communication
We go about our work in a positive and optimistic way, believing that we can get the results we want and have fun doing it: optimistic, energetic, teamwork, fun
We believe in people’s intentions and care about our clients, business partners, and each other: patience, caring for others, making a difference
We have a strong sense of purpose and a deep passion for our organization: loyalty, reliability, strong work ethic
We believe that to be successful, we must continuously strive for improvement in every aspect of our business: quality, efficiency, adaptability
Apex Capital Leadership
David Baker | Chairman & CEO
David Baker graduated from the University of North Texas with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Management Information Systems. He became a CPA four years later. Baker started his career at Finks & Vannoy CPAs and then went onto Hudgins Truck Leasing, a division of 7-Eleven FKA Southland Corp. That’s where his journey with the trucking industry began. He soon joined Redball Motor Freight before moving on to work for National Trucker Services Inc. (NTS) for 15 years. After leaving NTS, Baker started Apex Capital with partner and friend, Dean Tetirick, in 1995. Twenty-five years later, Apex has grown exponentially from its humble beginnings in a rented room on Cockrell Avenue in Fort Worth.
301 Commerce St. Suite 1200
Fort Worth, TX 76102
301 Commerce St. Suite 1000
Fort Worth, TX 76102
International Factoring Association (IFA)
Alliance for Safe, Efficient and Competitive Truck Transportation (ASECTT)
Texas Trucking Association (TXTA)
Blockchain in Transport Alliance (BiTA)
Caring for others and making a difference is at the heart of Apex. We believe that taking care of the community around us is an important way to give back. Through our Corporate Citizenship Program, we invest time, effort, and passion in partnering with local organizations throughout the year. Apex has a longtime relationship with these local organizations:
- Junior Achievement
- The Pythian Home
- SafeHaven of Tarrant County
- Forever Trinity Dream Foundation
- Johnson County Family Crisis Center
- Ronald McDonald House Fort Worth
- Tarrant Area Food Bank
- St. Christopher Truckers Relief Fund
- The WARM Place
- Susan G. Komen Greater Fort Worth
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of North Texas
- Meals on Wheels
- Cancer Care Services