Experience the Apex Difference: We’re Better
- Low, competitive rates
- Same-day and next-day funding
- Recourse and non-recourse factoring options
- Fuel credit lines available
- FREE credit checks and self-funding
- FREE online Account Management Portal (AMP) with 24/7 access
- FREE Mobile Factoring™ app with image capture technology
- FREE fuel card with discounts on fuel nationwide
- FREE fuel finder
- FREE unlimited access to our exclusive load board, NextLOAD.com
- FREE membership to Apex 24/7 Roadside Rescue™
- No monthly minimum volume fees
- No long-term contracts
- No termination fees
- Professional collections on factored invoices
- A highly experienced account executive to help you manage your account
What is Freight Factoring?
Freight factoring is all about cash flow. Cash flow keeps a trucking company in business. It’s about having ready funds for fuel, payroll, repairs and more. Freight factoring is an easy way to manage cash flow for your trucking company. We buy invoices for freight that you’ve already delivered, so it’s money that is advanced on accounts receivable. Freight factoring keeps the cash flowing so you can keep hauling.
Apex’s World-Class Service: What to Expect
When you call Apex, our knowledgeable sales team (human beings, not automated voices) will learn about you and your trucking company’s needs. They will explain how factoring with Apex works and answer all your questions. Then, they can design a custom plan. One-size doesn’t fit all at Apex. We have recourse and non-recourse options, online account management access, back office support, free mobile app and fuel cards, and much more. Your questions and concerns will help us create a program that will keep your trucking business running smoothly.
AWS Transport LLC
“I have thought about this experience of starting a business and I know that it would not have lasted without Apex’s assistance,” says Alvin Seger, Owner, AWS Transport LLC. “Apex is there to make sure that I succeed as I carry my own weight.”
The Best is Yet to Come: When You Become an Apex Factoring Client
The personal attention clicks in immediately. A highly-experienced account executive will be assigned to you. Your account executive will be with you every step of the way to help you manage your factoring account.
The Power to Check Credit at Your Fingertips
The power to check credit on each of your customers is right at your fingertips. Checking credit on all your customers is always highly encouraged. This is the best way to get the most up to date information so you can determine who you want to haul for and how much you are comfortable hauling. At Apex we make it easy and convenient to check credit on a broker or shipper that you want to haul for. You can use AMP, the Mobile Factoring™ App, email Apex, fax Apex, or call Apex.
“The AMP [Apex Account Management Portal] makes it so easy to keep track of everything; I love that website. I can watch the invoices that are outstanding, what is going on with our account, it’s all very transparent.”
Which is Best for You: Recourse or Non-Recourse Factoring?
- Non-recourse Factoring: Apex takes the credit risk, which protects you if your customer doesn’t pay for credit reasons.
- Recourse Factoring: You are responsible for losses when your customer doesn’t pay.
Just Hit Send: Freight Invoice Factoring Made Easy
There are many options to send your paperwork to Apex – online submission through AMP, image capture with the Mobile Factoring™ App, emailing, faxing, FedEx, and certified mail. We need your invoice, proof of delivery (POD) or bill of lading (BOL), rate sheet, and any other paperwork for loads you haul. Our team will process every invoice so you have access to them 24/7 on our free account management portal.
Funding Options – Get paid fast! We offer same-day or next-day funding options via ACH, wire, check, or Comcheks directly to your Apex fuel card.
Dugan Transportation LLC
“The mobile app is very convenient for us; I love it. There will never be a week that we don’t have something sent. There is no doubt that it makes the office paperwork part of my job a whole lot easier.”
The Soft Approach: Apex Collects from Your Customers
At Apex, we treat your customers like we treat you – with respect. We collect on your factored invoices so you have more time to focus on your business and keep your trucks on the road. We have built strong relationships with thousands of brokers, shippers, and freight forwarders. Many of them prefer working with Apex to any other factoring company.
- We practice soft collections, which means we deal with your customers in a professional, courteous, and non-threatening way.
- We offer online services to help your customers get documents and invoices quickly and make payments faster.