Apex Capital cares. We provide full-service factoring, helping trucking companies get the cash flow they need. But that’s not all — we also make trucking expenses manageable.
Diesel fuel costs can take up a big portion of your trucking company’s operating expenses. The Apex Fuel Card Program, with help from our fuel card partner TransConnect Services (TCS), is one of the best fuel cards for trucking companies, large or small. The Apex TCS Fuel Card provides huge diesel fuel discounts and fuel management tools to find the best fuel prices across the United States and Canada.
Contact Us to Save Big on Fuel
What are Fuel Cards For Trucking Companies?
A fuel card is a payment card drivers use when purchasing fuel. When drivers use the Apex Fuel Card at an in-network fuel station, they will be able to fill at a discounted price with $0 transaction fees.
With fuel cards, you can:
- Track fuel purchases across your fleet in real-time.
- Set spending controls for fuel.
- Get discounts on fuel prices at any in-network location.
- Streamlined International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) reporting.
How do diesel fuel cards for truckers work?
Using a fuel card for your trucking company is simple:
1. Go to an in-network truck
stop on your route
3. Enjoy instant savings
on your fuel purchase
2. Complete your fuel purchase using your fuel card
4. Fill your truck with
fuel like usual
Where Can Fuel Cards
The Apex Fuel Card can be used anywhere EFS or Comdata cards are accepted, which is thousands of truck stops.
The in-network locations are where we offer extra discounts and no transaction fees. At any other location, you will pay the cash price (which is usually 3-5 cents cheaper than the credit price).
Do Fuel Cards Save Money?
The biggest advantage of fuel cards for your trucking company is saving
money. Fuel cards offer a discount on fuel, and these savings add up for
frequently used trucks and long-distance trips.
Most of the clients who use Apex Fuel Card save an average of 42 cents*
*Average savings of 42 cents per gallon is based an actual in-network TCS client transaction for Q3 of 2023.
Benefits of Fuel Cards for Truckers
Fuel cards offer many advantages for trucking companies. When truck drivers use a fuel card at the pump, you’ll gain these benefits:
- Significant savings per gallon: The primary benefit of fuel cards for trucking companies is saving money on fuel purchases. Fuel is a major expense for trucking companies of all sizes. Fuel cards offer a discount per gallon, and these savings add up.
- Easy to use: Fuel cards are easy for truck drivers to use at the pump since they work like credit cards. With a fuel card, drivers can simply buy the fuel without carrying cash or managing receipts.
- Automatic purchase records: There’s no need to save receipts when you use fuel cards. You can see all the fuel purchases made on your account at any time.
- More security and control: Fuel cards allow you to control your fuel spending since drivers must use them at in-network fuel stations. Placing limits on transactions and gallons per day eliminates excessive spending and prevents theft.
- Simple IFTA reporting: The fuel reports from your fuel card show the details of your fuel purchases and are available on demand. These comprehensive reports make preparing your IFTA fuel tax reports easier.
Fuel Discounts Made Easy
The Best Fuel Card for Truckers
The Apex TCS Fuel Card runs on the industry-standard EFS or Comdata fuel card platforms. Choose which program is best for you.
Low Fee Fuel Card
The Apex Fuel Card offers low and fair costs, no matter the size of your fleet. Enjoy no transaction fees at in-network locations, no set-up, monthly, annual, or membership fees.
We pass 100% of our fuel discounts back to our clients with no limits or trial periods, resulting in better prices at the pump when compared to other fuel card companies.
Fleet Fuel Management Tools
Find Big Fuel Savings:
What good is a fuel card with great fuel discounts if you can’t find the discount locations? We thought of that, too!
The Apex Fuel Finder is a tool that helps you find the best prices on fuel at truck stop locations along your route. Using the Fuel Finder is easy with our Account Management Portal (AMP), so we’ve got you covered from desktop to mobile and everywhere in between.
Fuel Savings Optimization:
The Apex Fuel Finder locates the best fuel prices, and we can also optimize overall fuel purchases with our Fuel Analysis tool. Every Apex client can get a FREE Fuel Analysis anytime. The fuel analysis is a detailed audit of their fuel purchases. It gives Apex clients specific recommendations for their trucking company to help them maximize their fuel savings.
Easy Fuel Reports:
Apex is dedicated to making your most time-consuming tasks easier. We can help you find the best fuel prices, save the most you can on fuel, and provide comprehensive fuel reports. Detailed fuel reports are generated automatically for our clients using our fuel card or whenever they need them. Automatic fuel reports make your quarterly IFTA reports that much easier to file.
Fuel Discount Calculator
See how much money your trucking company could save with the Apex Fuel Card.
*The Apex Fuel Savings Calculator provides estimated fuel prices and savings, and in no way binds Apex Capital Corp to fuel prices or discounts. The calculator does not provide a final determination of the fuel prices you will pay or the discount you may receive, but is merely an estimation. Fuel prices continually change due to the market, suppliers, and truck stop determinations.
Start Here To Get Your Fuel Card Today
Apex is dedicated to helping trucking companies save money at the pump. Use the Apex TCS Fuel Card to get an average of 42 cents off per gallon*. No matter your fleet size or distance traveled, your business will save a lot of money on fuel every year.
Sign up for more information about the Apex Fuel Card and how to sign up today by filling out the form at the top of this page.