Learn How to Start Your Own Trucking Company
There is a lot to think about when starting your own trucking company. To help you understand all the requirements, get our “Start Your Own Trucking Company” white paper. The white paper includes information about FMCSA, licenses, registrations, taxes, business expenses and more.
What are the costs of starting my trucking company with the Apex Startup Program?
- Formation documents with the Secretary of the State in your home state: Varies (every state’s fee is different)
- Form SS-4 with the Internal Revenue Service: Free
- Form MCSA-1 with the FMCSA (USDOT & MC Numbers): $300.00 (Formerly the MCS-150 & OP-1)
- Form BOC-3 with the FMCSA (Designate a Process Agent): $150.00
- UCR Form with the Unified Carrier Registration System: Varies by fleet size
- Non-refundable Apex administrative fee: $435.00