International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) | Apex Capital Blog

International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)

by Apex Capital | May 10, 2016

New Entrant IFTA

A Guide to Your First Year in Trucking

We’ve put together a series of short videos to explain some of the regulations and important topics to know the year after you start your trucking company.

This week, we’re learning more about IFTA, or the International Fuel Tax Agreement. Learn what IFTA is, how it is calculated, when the filings are due.

See the Rest of our Series:

What is a New Entrant?

Trucking Insurance Requirements

Alcohol & Drug Testing Programs

Taxes for Trucking Companies

Safety Regulations for Trucking Companies

The Driver Qualification File

All about Hours of Service

New Entrant Safety Audit

New Entrants: Additional Filings

Get the Free Guide to Running Your Trucking Company During the First Year

To learn more about what to expect in your first year of trucking, download our free white paper and subscribe to our channel on YouTube.




Thank you for subscribing!

Apex Capital