Never swipe a fuel card again! Cardless Fueling, in partnership with TA®, Petro Stopping Centers®, and TA Express®, lets you pump diesel without a physical card so you can take advantage of super-fast, totally digital savings immediately.
CHOOSE HOW THE APEX FUEL CARD WORKS BEST FOR YOU!
At Apex, we like to give our clients choices. That includes our Apex TCS Fuel Card. Which works best for you?
- Want a Fuel Credit Line? Get a fuel credit line starting at $1,500 when you factor with Apex*.
- Just Interested in the Fuel Card? Your Apex TCS Fuel Card is cash-secured so you are in control of funding your card.
*You must sign an Apex factoring agreement and sign up for an Apex TCS fuel card to qualify for the $1,500 fuel credit line.
Fuel Costs Add Up. Get Better Fuel Discounts.
At Apex, we work hard to make sure truck drivers and trucking companies can save the most on fuel when using the Apex TCS Fuel Card and Fuel Discount Program. We also have great fuel management tools designed to make sure you’re getting the most out of your fuel card.
- Huge savings at in-network locations
- Secure access to your account and card management online.
- $0 transaction fees on in-network fuel purchases.
- Find the best fuel discounts with the Apex Fuel Finder.
- Protect your cash flow with a fuel credit line for those who qualify.
- Save on tires, service, and maintenance at TA Truck Service®
- Customer service available 24/7
- Cards accepted at all major truck stops
Save More with the Apex Fuel Card for Trucking Companies
Apex Capital cares. We provide full-service factoring, helping trucking companies get the cash flow they need. But that’s not all, we also make trucking expenses manageable.
Diesel fuel costs can take up a big portion of your trucking company’s operating expenses. The Apex Fuel Card Program, with help from our fuel card partner TransConnect Services (TCS), is a comprehensive fuel card for trucking companies large or small. Providing the money-saving diesel fuel discounts you want and the fuel management tools needed to find the best fuel prices across the United States and Canada.