Starting your trucking company and getting operating authority can be complicated and frustrating. Let Apex Capital simplify the process. With Apex’s Startup Program, we will gather all the necessary information from you, assist you with entity formation in your home state, complete and file the appropriate registration applications, and send you a Record Book.
Apex Capital is one of the few companies that forms your trucking company and applies for motor carrier authority (MC number) for you. We also offer freight bill factoring to help you keep your business running smoothly.
Advantages of starting your trucking company with
Apex’s Startup Program:
- Simplified process
- Communication with a knowledgeable transportation specialist
- Saves time and reduces confusion
- Forms and obtains authority for your trucking company
Download the White Paper:
Start Your Own Trucking Company
There’s a lot of things to think about when you are starting your own trucking company. We have a whitepaper to help you understand everything required to start your own trucking company. It covers basics on licenses and registrations, taxes, business expenses and much more.
Once your trucking company is set up, you will receive access to Apex’s factoring services, so you can get cash fast and start hauling loads. When you factor with Apex, you have access to all of our value added services.
- Account Management Portal: 24/7 access to your account to run free credit checks and use of the Apex Fuel Finder, plus access to all of your documents, invoices and paperwork.
- Fuel Discounts: Access to the Apex Fuel Program that returns 100% of the discounts to you. Accepted at thousands of truck stops across the United States and Canada including: Ambest, Flying J, Petro, Pilot, Roady’s, Sapp Bros, Speedway, TA and Wilco-Hess.
- Tire Program: Apex-exclusive national pricing with Continental and General Tire that saves you an average of $450-$1,500 annually on Continental/General tires at over 950 tire dealers nationwide.
- Service Discounts: Receive discounts on quality services at TA and Petro truck stops when you present your company’s DOT.
- Prescription Discounts: A free prescription discount card through HealthTrans that provides 10-85% savings on brand name and generic medications and supplies at more than 60,000 pharmacies.
- Hotel Discounts: Discounts from the Wyndham Hotel Group that can be passed directly to drivers. Earn 15% off the “Rate Of The Day” – a great driver retention tool!
- FedEx Savings: With Apex’s FedEx Priority Overnight Discount Program, you will save $10 per package. This adds up to $250 per year – possibly more.
With almost two decades of experience, Apex Capital has helped thousands of trucking companies, just like yours, keep their businesses running successfully. We are the smartest way to finance your invoices and turn your freight bills into cash. No matter the challenges you face as a trucking company, we can provide the solutions you need to keep your business growing. We are a full service freight factor that specializes in small to medium sized trucking companies. With no hidden or cancellation fees, no long-term contracts, and many benefits designed to help you keep your trucks running, Apex is the perfect business partner for your trucking company.
What does it cost to enroll in the Startup Program to start your own trucking company?
- Formation documents with the Secretary of the State in your home state: Varies (every state’s fee is different)
- Form SS-4 with the Internal Revenue Service: Free
- Form MCS-150 with the FMCSA: Free
- Form OP-1 with the FMCSA: $300.00
- Form BOC-3 with the FMCSA: $150.00
- Non-refundable Apex administrative fee: $435.00
Let Apex’s Startup Program take the stress out of starting your trucking company, so you can focus on your future. As an industry leader, Apex can help you achieve your dreams by giving you the tools to successfully run your trucking company.
Call us at 1-855-347-2739 to find out how to enroll in the Apex Startup Program and start your trucking company today!