Ready to Start Your Own Trucking Company?
When it comes to forming a trucking company there are a lot of questions that come up. How should you form your trucking company? What kind of authority do you need? What are the insurance requirements?
Our Startup Specialists can help you with all these questions and much more…
- Form your trucking company in your home state
- Apply for your operating authority
- Help with other necessary registration paperwork
- Answer questions and provide referrals
- Provide a Record Book with important documents
We know starting a trucking business isn’t easy. We want to help you get started quickly and easily. One of our transportation specialists is with you every step of the way to help answer questions and make sure you get started smoothly.
How Much Does it Cost to Start a Trucking Company?
The Apex Startup Program doesn’t just offer a few packages at set pricing. Instead, we customize our service plans based off of your needs. Our administrative fee depends on the scope of services you need. For a full-service setup, Apex Startup Clients typically pay between $1,000 – $1,600 – that includes both filing fees and our administrative fee!
Current Filing Options:
- Entity Formation Document (LLC) – Secretary of State
- SS4 for Employer Identification Number (EIN) – Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- USDOT & MC Numbers / Authority – Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Intrastate Authority* (ex: TXDOT Number)
- BOC-3 for Designation of Process Agents
- Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)
- IFTA Registration*
- KYU Registration
- NYHUT Registration
- NM ID Registration
- Form 2290 for Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT) – IRS
*Service offering availability may be dependent on state regulation.
Let’s Get Started
One of our sales reps will be in touch with you shortly with more information.