Apex Capital partnered with EFS Transportation Services to provide a fuel card designed especially for Apex clients. The Apex Fuel Card is accepted at over 5,100 locations nationwide and in Canada. All major chains accept the Apex Fuel Card including TA, Petro, Pilot, Flying J, and Loves along with several thousand independent locations.
Apex fuel discount locations include TA, Petro, Wilco Hess, Pilot, Ambest and Roady’s truck stops. Many clients average savings of more than $400 per truck per month. The Apex fuel card program is recognized as one of the very best fuel card programs in the industry.
The Apex Tire Discount program is exclusive to Apex factoring clients. Apex clients receive national account pricing on both Goodyear and Dunlop tires nationwide. In addition, Apex clients also receive national account service discounts. So whether tires are needed at home or on the road, you and your drivers are guaranteed tier one and tier two tires at prices comparable to tier four rated foreign tires
Ultimate Control Over Trucking Costs
- Low transaction fees
- Fuel discounts and rebates available
- More control over fuel costs by monitoring each truck’s activity
- Set daily purchase limits
- Guaranteed lowest cash price for fuel and other products
- Lower costs and quicker availability of funds
- Fund your fuel card through advances from schedules or available reserve
Important Facts About the Program
- It’s available at over 5,100 truck stop locations nationwide
- Some of the best fuel discounts in the industry
- We offer some of the lowest transaction fees in the industry
- 24/7 access to the EFS website to administer account and reporting
- Customer service is available 24/7
- Funds transferred to cards within an hour
- Receive daily reports detailing activity on each fuel card
- Tailored to your needs – you determine availability of daily cash, oil, additives, repairs, tires, scales, etc.
- Adjust card’s parameters at any time whether as an override or on a permanent basis.
Do you fuel in Indiana? If so, click here to get more information on the Indiana Sales Tax.