Located in Fort Worth, Texas, Apex has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Texas” by Texas Monthly Magazine, each year since 2009.
We have a strong "work hard/play hard" attitude and dynamite company culture that is never sacrificed.
So what does it look like to work at Apex?
- Apex values all employees' ideas and invites them to meet regularly to discuss and restructure business processes and systems.
- Apex provides outlets for employees to take a step back, think outside the box, and challenge our processes.
- Recurring company-wide meetings communicate the current status of the company and where the company is headed.
Training and Education
- Employees are encouraged to continue their education outside of Apex with an Educational Assistance program which reimburses up to $15,000 per year!
- Within the first six months, all employees attend a Factoring 101 course, outlining the purpose and procedures of each department, so they understand the big picture and see where they fit in.
- The company provides many opportunities to learn about the different aspects of the business so employees can develop their career paths.
Whether it’s celebrating employee birthdays, enjoying a monthly company-catered lunch or celebrating Halloween with costumes and sets, Apex is all about keeping work a fun place to be. You may just find that the most fun you have during the day is at work!
Working with people at Apex feels like a second family. We care about each other and value our open communications and willingness to pitch in to get things done.
Health and Wellness
Apex cares about fitness of mind and body and our Health and Wellness Program makes it easy to choose a healthy lifestyle. We have a gym on-site and offer programs such as disease prevention, health assessments, stress management and nutrition.
We care about the community around us. We actively support volunteerism through Junior Achievement, Ronald McDonald House, the Texas Pythian Home and many other organizations, throughout the year.
What are employees saying about working at Apex?
"Apex is a workplace where people are proud to come to work; where they can make a difference in the lives they serve."
"No matter the position, everyone here is important."