Ready to Start Your Own Trucking Company?
When it comes to forming a trucking company there are a lot of questions that come up. How should you form your trucking company? What kind of authority do you need? What are the insurance requirements?
Our Startup Specialists can help you with all these questions and much more…
- Form your trucking company in your home state
- Apply for your operating authority
- Help with other necessary registration paperwork
- Answer questions and provide referrals
- Provide a Record Book with important documents
We know starting a trucking business isn’t easy. We want to help you get started quickly and easily. One of our transportation specialists is with you every step of the way to help answer questions and make sure you get started smoothly.
How Much Does Starting a Trucking Company Cost?
Apex Startup clients typically pay between $1,000- $1,600 for all the Apex Startup Program services.
- Formation documents with Secretary of State in your home state: Varies (every state’s fee is different)
- Form SS-4 with the Internal Revenue Service: Free
- Form MCSA-1 with the FMCSA (USDOT & MC Numbers): $300
- Form BOC-3 with the FMCSA (Designate a Process Agent): $150
- UCR Form with the Unified Carrier Registration System: Varies by Fleet Size
- Non-refundable Apex Administration Fee: $435